Mr. Stevens has been with the firm since 1989, devoting his practice to general civil litigation with an emphasis in real estate, business, insurance and probate litigation.
Mr. Stevens is a graduate of The University of San Diego School of Law; Juris Doctor, in 1988. Mr. Stevens is a former president of the San Diego County Bar Association and San Diego County Bar Foundation.
His academic credits include:
- Oxford University, England, Institute of Comparative Law, 1987
- B.A. Drama, 1983, Magna Cum Laude
- B.A. Humanities, 1982, Cum Laude
- College Dean's List.
- Three-time Kennedy Center Nominee for Outstanding College Actor.
- State Bar of California, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, December, 1988.
Community Service and Awards:
- President of the San Diego County Bar Foundation (2000)
- President of the San Diego County Bar Association (1999)
- Member, ABA House of Delegates (2000- )
- Co-Chair, Bench/Bar Committee, San Diego County Bar Association (2000-2003)
- Executive Committee, Legal Services Section, California State Bar (1997-1999)
- Conference of Delegates, California State Bar (1996-1999)
- Member, Human Rights Committee, California State Bar (1995-1997)
- Finance Committee Chairman, Bonnie Dumanis for Judge, 1994
- Legal Aid Association of California, 1994 Award of Merit
- President's Award for Pro Bono (1993) - California State Bar
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year (1992) - San Diego Volunteer Lawyer
- Distinguished Service Awards, San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program (1990-1993)
- The Wiley W. Manuel Award, California State Bar (1989-1992)
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, Volunteer Attorney (1989 - )
- Member, American Bar Association (1989 - )
- Member, San Diego Consumer Attorneys Association